Here’s your southwest Georgia news roundup for Wednesday, April 20, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County Arrest Reports for Tuesday, April 19, 2016
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – The Bainbridge City Council approved a $2.74 monthly increase to water bills starting in May to pay for preventative maintenance to the five water towers in the city.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – The Decatur County School Board will hold its first two interviews of perspective superintendent candidates today during a called board meeting.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – Following a string of arrests for contraband found on inmates at the Decatur County Correctional Facility over that last month, officers with the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office and the Pataula Drug Task Force arrested a civilian distributor on Sunday
- GADSDEN COUNTY, Fla. (WCTV) – The Gadsden County Sheriff’s Office is looking for the suspects involved in an armed robbery and an armed home invasion and burglary.
- GADSDEN COUNTY, Fla (WCTV) – The FDLE, FBI and other law enforcement agencies continue the hunt for the man that kidnapped 7-year-old Bryan Williamson from his Madison neighborhood.
- THOMASVILLE, Ga. – The driver of a tanker truck that overturned on Monday has been charged with failing to maintain lanes and speeding under the conditions, according to officials.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.