Here’s your southwest Georgia news roundup for Friday, April 15, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County Arrest Reports for Thursday, April 14, 2016
- THOMASVILLE, GA (TIMES ENTERPRISE) — A Thomas County Superior Court grand jury will meet May 2 to decide if there is enough evidence against Meigs Mayor Linda Harris
- MEIGS, GA (TIMES ENTERPRISE) — At its regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, the Meigs City Council will consider a new ordinance that, if approved, will give additional authority to Mayor Linda Harris.
- ALBANY, GA (WALB) – Albany Police identify the two men involved in a fatal shootout in an apartment complex Wednesday afternoon.
- VALDOSTA, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – Students at Lowndes High School now have the option to graduate a full year early.
- THOMASVILLE, GA (TIMES ENTERPRISE) — A “notorious meth manufacturer” wanted on two outstanding warrants was captured Wednesday after a high-speed chase through Grady and Thomas counties, according to Captain Steve Clark of the Grady County Sheriff’s Office.
- TIFTON, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) — A Tifton woman wanted in connection to a shooting incident at an apartment complex in March that affected the student pickup at nearby elementary school has been arrested.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.