Here’s your southwest Georgia news roundup for Wednesday, March 16, 2016:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Three former Decatur County deputies were sentenced in federal court yesterday.
- CALHOUN CO., GA (WALB) – The EMS and 911 Director of Calhoun County is in jail.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – Family Connections raised well over $3,000 with their People’s Choice Competition at River Towns Days, according to Coordinator Ronnie Burke.
- ALBANY, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – Six individuals, including two doctors, have been indicted on charges of running a massive “pill mill” in Valdosta and Columbus.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Arrest Reports for Bainbridge and Decatur County for Tuesday, March 15
- TALLAHASSEE, FL (WCTV) – How did the Florida panhandle vote in last nights primary? County by county results
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10- noon.