The following arrests and citations were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS.
- Julie Marie Williams, 28, Georgia, DUI (3rd Offense), Driving in Violation of Conditions of Limited Permit, Driving While License Suspended or Revoked; H Dean, BPS;
- Christopher Marquey Smith, 44, Bainbridge, GA, Simple Battery (Family Violence), Kidnapping (felony), Terroristic Threats and Acts (felony); H Dean, BPS;
- Rickie Banker Zeigler, 30, Georgia, Failure to Maintain (Misd), DUI (1st Offense), Driving While License Suspended or Revoked; D Evans, BPS
- Sally Bristol, 55, Meigs, GA, DUI (1st offense), Failure to Maintain Lane; N Marchant, BPS
- Tonnee K Williams, 20, Bainbridge, No Insurance (1st), Failure to Yield Right of Way – Intersection (Misd), Restrictions of License, J Dollar, BPS