The following arrests and citations, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS.
- Melissa Holt Strickland, 54, Bainbridge, Headlight requirements, Driving with expired tag, Possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana; J. Glover, BPS;
- Sydney Jamal Torres, 18, Bainbridge, Entering an auto with intent to commit theft (felony) three counts; C. Jordan, BPS
- Juan Carlos Garcia, 48, Quincy, FL, Failure to appear (criminal) (misd), J. Vaughn, BPS;
- Reginald Dizz Butler, 51, Whigham, GA, Failure to appear (traffic) (misd), C. Hill, BPS
- Ashley Eric Gibson, 38, Attapulgus, GA, No Drivers License (30 day resident requirement)(misd), speeding (misd), B Palmer, BPS