Here’s your southwest Georgia news roundup from the weekend.
- The Georgia Bureau of Investigation has announced that a man found dead in a southwest Georgia holding cell died to due a drug overdose.
- WALB is reporting that 5 South Georgia Walmart stores will close.
- In Thomasville, a man used raw sewage and a hole in the floor of his home in an attempt to evade arrest
- According to the Post Searchlight, the newly formed Decatur County Recreation Authority is already making big moves
- A Thomasville man breaks up a domestic dispute, gets attacked