The following arrests and citations, occurring between January 12 and January 15, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Chantal Renee Vaughn, 28, 214 N. Miller Ave., Bainbridge, affray, failure to appear (criminal); J. Richardson, BPS;
- Lucia Hernandez, 31, Bainbridge, failure to yield right of way, no driver’s license; C. Jordan, BPS;
- Terrell Michael Esland, 19, 128 Blackjack Road, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, tail light and tag light requirements; T. Miller, BPS;
- Max Dustin Rackley, 26, Bainbridge, failure to appear (criminal); T. Mixon, BPS;
- Jessica Veronica Washington, 29, Bainbridge, obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers (misdemeanor), obstruction of law enforcement officers (misdemeanor), disorderly conduct; C. Strickland, BPS;
- Vanessa Lowe, 36, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct; J. Vaughn, BPS;
- Billy Eugene Brown, 73, Climax, Ga., criminal trespass; B. Boyett, BPS;
- Jarretta Denise Nelson, 52, Bainbridge, terroristic threats and acts (felony), aggravated assault (felony), obstruction of law enforcement officers (misdemeanor); C. Hill, BPS;
- Gary Hill Hurst, 61, 2000 E. River Road, Bainbridge, deposit account fraud (two counts); C. Griffin, SO;
- T’Shombe Khaliya McKay, 20, 733 Monroe St., Bainbridge, battery (Family Violence Act), cruelty to children in the 3rd degree; J. Williams, SO;
- Keaton Vinuard Smith, 24, 17558 N. Highland Ave., Arlington, Ga., DUI, open container, speeding, window tint violation; Snider, GSP;
- Bobby Nundra, 36, 911 E. Sharpe St., Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge armed robbery; SO;
- Christine White, 38, 149 Plum Nelly Circle, Bainbridge, criminal trespass; SO;
- Shannon Nethery, 35, 208 Wood Street, Attapulgus, disorderly conduct; SO.