NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
1006 AM EST FRI JAN 1 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Flint River at Bainbridge (US 27).
* Until further notice.
* At 9:45 AM Friday the stage was 28.6 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 31.3 feet by
Monday morning then begin falling.
* Impact: At 31.5 feet: Elberta Crate Company will begin to sustain
substantial significant damage.
…The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Georgia…
Flint River at Albany affecting Dougherty County
Flint River at Newton (SR 37) affecting Baker and Mitchell
Flint River at Bainbridge (US 27) affecting Decatur County
All persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property. Do not drive cars through flooded areas. If you
see flood waters: Turn around. Don`t drown.
For graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. Select Rivers and Lakes AHPS under current
conditions and click on your river point.