The following arrests and citations, occurring between November 30 and December 1, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- James Turner Benton Jr., 32, 726 Fleming St., Bainbridge, fleeing / attempting to elude police officer; S. Hughes, SO;
- David Louis, 30, 829 Padgett Cir., Pahokee, Fla., driving without a license, possession of marijuana (less than an ounce); M. Esquivel, BPS;
- Quantrez Deon Marshall, 21, 527 Monroe St., Bainbridge, open container, unlawful distribution of noncontrolled substances, tag lights required; D. Evans, BPS;
- Nichlolas Jamiah Smith, 21, 1600 Bethel Road, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge possession of marijuana, probation violation-original charge obstruction; J. Williams, SO;
- Jeremiah Rodriques Ousley, 28, Bainbridge, simple battery (Family Violence Act); T. Mixon, BPS.