The following arrests and citations, occurring between November 24 and November 29, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- D’Andre Antonio Brown, 24, 618 Lake Douglas Road Extension, Climax, Ga., disorderly conduct; T. Williamson, SO;
- Tony Tyrone Davis, 42, 1007 Bethel Road, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked; J. Swanner, GSP;
- Michael Kevin Deusinger, 23, 317 Hayden Road Apt. 12, Tallahassee, Fla., speeding in excess of maximum limits, failure to maintain lane, obstruction of law enforcement officers, window tint violation; G.M. Kelley, GSP;
- Camery Nickeal Flowers, 22, 7893 Kestler Ave., Damascus, Ga., DUI (drugs), possession of drug-related objects, failure to report striking fixed object; V. Edmond, SO;
- Kristen Lee Hand, 28, 175 Hand Road, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting; J. Long, BPS;
- Stevie Lamar McDonald, 41, 375 West Bay Avenue, Eagle Lake, Fla., simple assault (Family Violence Act), criminal trespass (Family Violence Act); D. Peak, SO;
- Christopher Therman Mixon, 25, 733 W. College St., Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting; C. Mixon, BPS;
- Joshua Ryan Pippins, 21, 2729 Belcher Lane Lot 22, Bainbridge, simple assault; V. Edmond, SO;
- Jeremy Alton Williams, 25, 3730 Old Whigham Road, Climax, Ga., theft by taking; M. Esquivel, BPS.
Format: Name of person charged, age, address, city, charges; Arresting Officer, Arresting Agency
SO = Decatur County Sheriff’s Office
BPS = Bainbridge Public Safety
GSP = Georgia State Patrol
Be the first to comment