The following arrests and citations, occurring between November 18 and November 19, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Juvenile, 15, Bainbridge, burglary; C. Nix, BPS;
- Juvenile 13, Bainbridge, burglary, criminal trespass; BPS;
- Quinton Alaston Carridis, 24, 721 Orange St., Bainbridge, theft by taking, SO;
- Shinard Hebron Frazier, 33, 108 S. Sims St. Apt. 7-C, Bainbridge, giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement, obstruction of law enforcement; J. Glover, BPS;
- Julio Juarez, 22, Bainbridge, criminal trespass; J. Bunting, BPS;
- Danta Denorse Miller, 36, 1700 Faceville-Attapulgus Road, Attapulgus, probation violation-original charge possession of cocaine and obstruction; P. Trolinger, SO;