The following arrests and citations, occurring between November 10 and November 12, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Tommy Morgan Rogers Jr., 29, 183 Blackjack Road, Bainbridge, reckless conduct, criminal damage to property (2nd degree); M. Esquivel, BPS;
- Tabitha Lashakia Powell, 18, criminal trespass, disorderly conduct, obstruction of law enforcement (misdemeanor); D. Evans, BPS;
- Tabitha Lashakia Powell, 18, 712 Washington St., Bainbridge, aggravated assault; D. Evans, BPS;
- Toddrick Reyes Brown, 34, 209 Gay St., Havana, Fla., failure to appear–original charges DUI, child endangerment by DUI, suspended license; SO;
- Jesus Abarca Lozano, 45, U.S. 27 South, Attapulgus, Ga., driving while license suspended/revoked; V. Edmond, SO;
- Daniel Walter Terhune, 28, 205 Club Drive, Blakely, Ga., driving while license suspended/revoked; SO;
- Terry Reynolds, 20, 107 Griffin St., Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting, BPS.