The following arrests and citations, occurring between September 4 and September 7, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Dominque Dillard, 17, 4291 Fowlstown Road, Bainbridge, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, obstruction of an officer (misdemeanor); C. Nix, BPS;
- Michael Tristan Duke, 30, 35544 Spring Creek Road, Brinson, Ga., driving while license suspended/revoked; B. Lewis, SO;
- Gregory Jerome Gerald, 29, 1362 W. 23rd Street, Jacksonville, Fla., criminal trespass; M. Reynolds, SO;
- Devante Jerod Grant, 19, 1500 Bethel Road Apt. C, Bainbridge, criminal trespass; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Billy Joe Hand, 33, 147 Hand Road, Bainbridge, conspiracy to commit a felony; J. Williams, SO;
- Christopher Joseph Hicks, 32, 109 Connell Drive, Brinson, Ga., reckless conduct (misdemeanor), possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), driving while license suspended/revoked; C. Nix, BPS;
- Garrett Heath Inlow, 38, 1429 Lake Drive, Bainbridge, DUI, speeding; B. Palmer, GSP;
- Stephen Wayne McKerley, 48, 422 County Road 1551, Cullman, Ala., operation of commercial vehicle without valid license, speeding; D. Peak, SO;
- Thomas Cash Odum, 43, 602 E. Franklin St., Sylvester, Ga., harassing phone calls (Family Violence Act); SO;
- Carletha Renarda Robertson, 35, 110 Taylor Lane, Climax, Ga., deposit account fraud (five counts); B. Lewis, SO;
- Darryl Gene Smith, 48, 1180 E. Winnetka St., Hernando, Fla., DUI (marijuana), possession of marijuana (less than an ounce), driving while license suspended/revoked; D. Fretwell, GSP;
- Stanley Carl Simmons, 30, Bainbridge, Ga., disorderly conduct; T. Mixon, BPS;
- James Edward Smallwood, 70, DUI, open container, seatbelt violation; R. Snider, BPS;
- Robert Smith, 42, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct; T. Mixon, BPS;
- Julio Velez, 45, Bainbridge, public drunkenness; J. Myers, BPS.