The following arrests and citations, occurring between July 20 and July 23, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Jamie Santiago Reyna, 34, Gail Drive, Bainbridge, no driver’s license, seat belt violation; T. Anderson, BPS;
- Willie J. Shine, 42, Virginia Place, failure to appear (criminal); J. Barlow, BPS;
- Raul Villegas, 31, Henry Lane, Bainbridge, windshield and windshield wipers requirement, no driver’s license; J. Richardson, BPS;
- Rakim Raheem Bouie, 26, 128 Asphalt Road, Bainbridge, terroristic threats and acts; J. Bunting, BPS;
- Junior Duke Burton, 27, 720 Duke Wells Road, Bainbridge, giving false name or information to law enforcement; A. Mobley, SO;
- George Thomas Hawthorne, 42, 237 Beaver Circle, Brinson, Ga., possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute; B. Donalson, SO;
- Mary Elizabeth Phillips, 30, 7888 Park Side Place, Donalsonville, Ga., criminal trespass; R. Hughes, SO;
- William Lawrence Rowan, 53, 200 McClendon Road, Colquitt, Ga., probation violation–original charge simple battery (Family Violence Act); A. Mobley, SO.