The following arrests and citations, occurring between July 7 and July 9, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Brandon Jack Head, 23, 454 W. Park Avenue, Mary Esther, Fla., failure to appear (traffic); B. Boyett, BPS;
- Ronald Green, 62, 138 Jacksontown Road, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, improper backing; Swanner, GSP;
- Terry Bernard Jackson. 51. 152 Pineywood Drive, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge driving while license suspended, SO;
- Justin Sherard Gadson, 23, 2740 E. River Road, Bainbridge, failure to appear (criminal); J. Long, BPS;
- Eric Fontae Gurley, 30, 6607 Highway 111 South, Calvary, Ga., no driver’s license, seatbelt violation; T. Miller, BPS;
- Franklin Vickers Birdsong, 59, 1334 Hancock Road, Putney, Ga., deposit account fraud (three counts); A. Mobley, SO;
- Leroy Hamilton Jr., 37, 146 Meadowbrook Drive, Bainbridge, parole violation-original charge armed robbery; Georgia Board of Pardons and Parole;
- Charlie Johnson, 46, 403 McNair St., Bainbridge, simple battery (Family Violence Act); V. Edmond, SO;
- Napolean Jarrod Sheffield, 23, 1025 Cumberland Court, Bainbridge, probation violation; K. Williams, BPS.