The following arrests and citations, occurring between May 12 and May 15, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Kshondra Denise Murphy, 20, 1105 Lake Drive Apartment 103, Bainbridge, false report of a crime (misdemeanor), driving with expired tag, leaving the scene of an accident with injury (hit and run), no proof of insurance, improper lane change; M. Kelley, GSP;
- Antonio Rodricas Whigham, 35, 420 Bainbridge St., Bainbridge, obstruction or hindering law enforcement officers, false report of a crime; M. Kelley, GSP;
- Jimmie Lee Bogan, 49, 108 Barber St., Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, speeding; T. McCain, BPS;
- Bennie Lee Myrick III, 21, 816 E. Sharpe St., Bainbridge, simple battery (misdemeanor), obstruction of law enforcement officers; J. Mills, BPS;
- Monica Lanette Butler, 36, 912 N. Sims St. Apt. 17B, Bainbridge, terroristic threasts/acts; H. Dean, BPS;
- Daniel Hicks Jr., 48, 1723 Bethel Road Apt. 21-B, Bainbridge, failure to appear-original charge shoplifting; V. Edmond, SO;
- Marcus Maurice Richardson, 30, 301 Lynn Ave., Albany, Ga., parole violation-original charge theft by taking; M. Johnson, Georgia Board of Pardons and Parole;
- Willie Lee Smith, 57, 376 Deese Road, Cairo, DUI; J. Bell, GSP;
- Alfred Dennis Hampton, 39, 1200 MLK Jr. Drive, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge theft by receiving stolen property; Chan Strickland, SO;
- Sindi Lopez, 19, 293 Slough Loop Road, Bainbridge, driving without license, failure to yield entering roadway; M. Kelly, GSP;
- Steven Ray Morrison, 46, 5114 Vada Road, Climax, manufacturing methamphetamine; B. Donalson, SO;
- Markeith Deshawn Osborne, 25, 152 Bailey Road, Attapulgus, driving while license suspended/revoked, terroristic threats and acts; T. Williamson, SO;
- Kasey Howard Wilford, 26, 1023 Helen St., Bainbridge, parole violation-original charge burglary; T. Posey, SO;
- Tony Lamar Williams, 39, 602 Miller Ave., Bainbridge, theft by taking (felony)(three counts), crossing state/county guard lines with a controlled substance, illegal possession of controlled substance; R. Walton, SO;
- Mona Marie Franklin, 33, 219-B Lee St., Blakely, Ga., theft by shoplifting; J. Barlow, BPS.