The following arrests and citations, occurring between May 11 and May 12, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail. The addresses listed below are given to us directly by BPS and the Decatur County Jail.
- Detavius Rashad Harper, 215 Green Shade Road, Bainbridge, seat belt violation (child restraint), seat belt violation (adult), expired driver’s license, obstruction of law enforcement officers (misdemeanor), wearing a device that impairs driver’s hearing or vision (misdemeanor); P. Bryant, BPS;
- Antonio Recarez Glenn, 37, 133 Clark Avenue, Attapulgus, terroristic threats and acts (Family Violence); D. Mock, SO;
- Wyndell Lavon West Jr., 34, 160 Lynn Justice Road, Bainbridge, battery (Family Violence Act); J. Presilla, SO;
- Carletha Robertson, 35, 407 E. Broad St., Climax, probation violation-original charge reckless driving, SO;
- Carl Moore, 42, 315 Hinson Circle, Havana, Fla., probation violation-original charge possession of cocaine, SO.