The following arrests and citations, occurring between Feb. 24 and Feb. 26, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Markese Tomlin, 24, 1128 Carter St., Bainbridge, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute; M. Esquivel, BPS;
- Dayjia Anies Kirksey, 20, 120 Johnny Skipper Road, Bainbridge, driving without a license, no vehicle registration, child seatbelt violation; T. Mock, BPS;
- LaDonta Darryl Milline, 23, 1006 E. Broughton St., Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, theft by shoplifting (misdemeanor), theft by taking (misdemeanor); J. Bunting, BPS;
- Christopher Brock, 43, 203 Eddie Avery Road, Climax, public drunkeness, obstruction of an officer (misdemeanor); J. Myers, BPS;
- Lynn Peterson Gailey, 53, 2360 Bethel Road, Bainbridge, DUI (2nd offense); J. Kirkus, GSP;
- Rochelle Denise Miller, 20, 215 E. Dancer St., Colquitt, Ga., aggravated assault; A. Mobley, SO;
- Danny Earp, 146 Brinson Airbase Road, Brinson, burglary, probation violation-original charge aggravated assault, SO.