Bainbridge, which was one of the warmest temperatures in Georgia on Wednesday (North Georgia was mostly frozen over), will see close to a record low temperature on Wednesday night. The record low for Feb. 18 is 26 degrees.
It will be close to that cold around daybreak on Thursday; at 7 a.m. the temperature is supposed to be 23 degrees and the wind chill will make the air feel like it’s 16 degrees. The temperature will “get warmer” to 32 degrees by 10 a.m. on Thursday.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 43. Wind chill values as low as 18. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday: Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
|State Highs||State Lows|