Several Decatur County officials elected in 2014 were sworn into office in December at the County Courthouse.
Each elected official took their oath of office, which was administered by Probate Court Judge E.J. “Chip” Perry.
Those who were sworn in to office included:
- Board of Education member Jacky Grubbs (District 6)
- Board of Education member Keith Lyle (District 2)
- County Commissioner George Anderson (District 1)
- County Commissioner Pete Stephens (District 6)
- County Commissioner Rusty Davis (District 4)
- State Court Solicitor Ryan Cleveland
Thanks to Carol Heard with the Board of Elections and Voter Registration for taking these photos.
Be the first to comment