The following is a sample of incidents responded to by the Decatur County GA Sheriff’s Office.
- On November 24, 2014, at approximately 0736 hours, Capt. Brad Lambert, responded to the 300 block of Old Pelham Road, in reference to an entering auto complaint.
- On Monday, November 24, 2014, Sgt. Jason Williams responded to a residence on Clyde Howell Rd., in reference to an entering auto incident.
- On November, 25, 2014, at 0158 hours, Deputy Richard Hughes responded to a residence on Arrowhead Drive, in reference to an attempted break in of a shed.
- On November 19, 2014, Lt. Redell Walton was dispatched to a residence on Wood Street in Attapulgus, Georgia, in reference to an Entering Auto incident.
- On Saturday, November 15, 2014, Deputy Richard Hughes responded to the 600 block of South Washington Street in reference to a stolen semi-trailer.
- On 11-15-2014 at approximately 2138 hours, I, Sgt. Nick Godwin, responded to the 400 block of E. Broad Street in Climax, Climax Mini Storage, in reference to a burglary.
- On Saturday, November 15, 2014, Deputy Vincent Edmond was located on a Georgia State Patrol road check at Spring Creek Road and the City of Bainbridge city limits. Deputy Edmond made contact with Georgia State Trooper Meed Kelly who requested that Deputy Edmond take possession of a seized quantity of suspected marijuana to be tested. Kelly stated that the suspected marijuana was found in the possession of Carnelious Akins during a road check at Highway 309 and Highway 241.
- On 11-16-2014, at 1435 hours, Deputy John Presilla was dispatched to a residence on Alice Ln., Attapulgus, GA., 39815, in reference to an attempted burglary.
- On Sunday, November 16, 2014 at 0830 hours, Sgt. Tim Williamson was located at Wingate Lodge and Marina. Sgt. Williamson. A complainant told Sgt. Williamson an unknown person(s) stole her plastic 3 gallon gas can and hose from her boat. The complainant told Sgt. Williamson her boat was moored at the marina and her husband went to move the boat yesterday at 1400 hours and discovered the gas can and hose missing.