The Downtown Bainbridge Holiday Open House will be held Sunday, Nov. 23, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Many downtown businesses will be open and there will be lots of fun going on, including prize drawings and kids’ activities.
The 2014 Mary Barber Cox Christmas ornaments will be available, featuring Cox’s drawing of the Confederate soldier in Willis Park, which is a memorial to Decatur County citizens who fought in the Civil War. This year’s ornaments are $8 each.
Rather than shopping out of town or online, shop locally and support Bainbridge!
Flint Media and its 6 Southwest Georgia radio stations support local business! Entrepreneurs, call us at (229) 246-7776 and ask how we can help your business grow!
HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE – MERCHANT LIST:
- A to Z – Everything For Mommy & Me – On the Square
- Angel Hair Salon – On the Square
- Artsy – On the Square
- Bella’s Boutique – Shotwell Street
- Belk – Shotwell Street
- Factory Connection – Post Office Plaza
- Flowers & More – Planter Street
- Godwin Jewelers – Shotwell Street
- Historical Society Museum – On the Square
- In The Garden – Planter Street
- Isabee’s – Water Street
- Jagged Edge Salon – Water Street
- J.L. Gifts – On the Square
- Logue Brothers Furniture – Calhoun Street
- L.T.L Flowers – On the Square
- Maiden South – On the Square
- Merle Norman – Water Street
- Polka Dots – On the Square
- Port City Deli – On the Square
- Reeves – On the Square
- Sharon House Antiques – On the Square
- Southern Trading – Scott Street
- Special Occasions Formal Wear – On the Square
- Sundown Café – Water Street
- The Bean – On the Square
- The Sweet Spot – Planter Street
- The Tanning Company – Calhoun Street Plaza
- Toadally Cakes – Tallahassee Highway
- Toole’s Bakery & Deli – Water Street
Be the first to comment