The 2014 Lake Seminole Open bass fishing tournament, sponsored by the Bainbridge Convention and Visitors Bureau, was held Saturday and Sunday out of the Earle May Boat Basin in Bainbridge.
Steve Phillips and Greg Jeter were the champions, with a total weekend catch weight of 49 pounds, four ounces. The duo had a big fish on Sunday of 7 pounds, 7 ounces.
The top 12 out of 50 competing duos received cash payouts; Jeter and Phillips took home a grand prize of $10,000.
To see all the top 50 finishers and their catch weights, and to see more pictures from the 2014 Lake Seminole Open, please visit the City of Bainbridge’s Facebook page.
The top 15 finishers were:
- Steve Phillips and Greg Jeter – 49 pounds, 4 ounces
- Brad Reynolds and Lance Reynolds – 39 pounds, 0 ounces
- Matt Baty and Kyle Henderson – 38 pounds, six ounces
- Robert Crosnoe and Danny Thompson – 32 pounds, 10 ounces
- J. Todd Tucker and Allen Burkhalter – 29 pounds, 9 ounces
- Ed Wilkinson and Sean Neal – 27 pounds, 11 ounces
- Marty Spears and Chris Neely – 27 pounds, 6 ounces
- Clint Brown and Terry Stevens – 27 pounds, 1 ounce
- Robert Tindell and Rick Tindell – 26 pounds, 11 ounces
- Tiger Sewell and Cody Sewell – 26 pounds, 5 ounces
- Wes Meadows and Corey Oakes – 25 pounds, 14 ounces
- Drew Benton and Fred Myers – 25 pounds, 11 ounces
- Eli Malloy and Jason Windham – 25 pounds, 8 ounces
- Frank Jordon Jr. and Frank Jordon – 25 pounds, 1 ounce
- Greg Gaston and Mark Hasty – 25 pounds, 0 ounces
Thanks to the City of Bainbridge for providing these photos.