The following arrests and citations, occurring between September 11, 2014 and Sept. 12, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Lance Dwight Cotton, 23, 104 Edgewood Drive, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting, probation violation; D. Heard, BPS;
- Michael Rashad Jones, 19, 1133 Anderson St., Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge driving without a license, obstruction; K. Ellison, BPS;
- Tabitha Powell, 17, 1026 Sharpe St., Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge resisting arrest; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Terry Vondale Reynolds, 19, 107 Griffin St., Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge theft by shoplifting; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Anteuain Dupree Wyatt, 30, 130 Andrews Road, Havana, Fla., possession of marijuana (less than an ounce)(second offense); C. Hill Jr., BPS;
- Clara Bell Johnson, 62, 108 Russ Street, Bainbridge, deposit account fraud; P. Bryant, BPS;
- Christopher Michael Conley, 32, 711 Washington Street, Bainbridge, cruelty to children (three counts), child molestation; R. Hughes, SO.