The following arrests and citations, occurring between July 14 and July 15, 2014, were reported by the Decatur County Jail:
- Zaedrom Jamil Brooks, 22, 1211 Sharpe St., Bainbridge, failure to yield right of way, driving while license suspended/revoked; H. Dean, BPS;
- Michael Shayne Morris, 22, 701 Chason St., Bainbridge, DUI, following too close; J. Long, BPS;
- Willie J. Shine, 41, 912 Virginia Place, Bainbridge, disorderly conduct; T. Avery, BPS;
- Khiry Xzavier Valentine, 22, 170 Arnold Road, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended/revoked, failure to stop for stop sign; T. Pait, BPS;
- Don Lee Busby, 40, 18 Sweetwater Lane, Savannah, Ga., contempt of court-child support; V. Godwin, SO;
- Michael Jerome McCray, 25, 208 Columbia St., Bainbridge, failure to appear-original charge possession of cocaine; T. Mixon, SO;
- Alberto Martinez Salas, 37, 160 Arnold Road, Bainbridge, simple battery (Family Violence Act), cruelty to children (Family Violence Act); V. Edmond, SO.