The following arrests and citations, occurring between July 2 and July 3, 2014, were reported by the Decatur County Jail:
- Deneshia Monae Hicks, 25, 1202 E. Water St., Bainbridge, failure to appear; J. Mills, BPS;
- Ashley Mekalla Ingram, 20, 943 Whites Bridge Road, Colquitt, Ga., theft by shoplifting; T. McCain, BPS;
- Victor Manuel Cigarroa, 34, Belle Glades, Fla., driving without a license; T. Miller, BPS;
- Tommy Lee Emanuel, 62, 830 E. Broughton St., Bainbridge, public drunk; T. Pait, BPS;
- Steven Ray Bradley, 32, 726 W. Sheffield Road, Colquitt, Ga., probation violation-original charge possession of methamphetamine; R. Hughes, SO;
- Cornelius O’Bryan Henderson, 22, 175 Plum Nelly Circle, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge sexual battery (Seminole County SO charge); R. Hughes, SO;
- Darryl Dewayne Walker, 40, 916 Japonica Drive, Bainbridge, theft by receiving stolen property; SO.
Bainbridge Public Safety did not report any arrests between Monday and Tuesday; BPS arrests between Tuesday and Wednesday will be included in Thursday’s report.
Be the first to comment