The following arrests and citations, occurring between June 30 and July 2, 2014, were reported by the Decatur County Jail:
- Kenneth Delroy Hughes, 29, 606 Hill St., Attapulgus, criminal damage to property in the second degree, theft by taking motor vehicle; P. Trolinger, SO;
- Amanda Brooke Smith, 26, 2157 Butler Ferry Road, Bainbridge, possession of methamphetamine; B. Donalson, SO;
- Brenda Renee Wulff, 50, 1209 Brenda St., Bainbridge, failure to appear-original charge simple battery, SO;
- Takena Lajuana Drisdom, 32, 1530 S. Washington St., Bainbridge, theft by taking (three counts); B. Lewis, Bainbridge State College Police;
- Ivory Lewis Glenn, 56, DUI, driving too fast for conditions, child seat belt violation, failure to maintain lane; V. Edmond, SO.
Bainbridge Public Safety did not report any arrests between Monday and Tuesday; BPS arrests between Tuesday and Wednesday will be included in Thursday’s report.