The following arrests and citations, occurring between June 26 and June 27, 2014, were reported by Bainbridge Public Safety and the Decatur County Jail:
- Jennifer Leigh Bullock, 35, failure to appear; G. Hines, BPS;
- Reginald Tavarius Cilston, 24, 168 Melissa Drive, Bainbridge, driving while license expired, adult seat belt violation, improper backing, reckless driving, obstruction of an officer (misdemeanor); D. Cutchin, BPS;
- Khamyri Rashon Harper, 18, 898 McGinnis Lane, Tallahassee, Fla., possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana within 1,000 feet of a housing project; M. Esquivel, BPS;
- Tyler Williams, 17, probation violation; T. Mixon, BPS;
- Veronica Yvette Anderson, 25, 1105 Lake Drive Apt. 104, Bainbridge, failure to appear-original charge speeding; C. Strickland, BPS;
- Gary Perkins, 50, 178 Slough Loop Road, Bainbridge, terroristic threats; A. Mobley, SO;
- Brian Keith Ross, 37, 872 Yates Springs Road, Brinson, probation violation-original charge aggravated assault; probation violation-original charges of theft by taking and criminal damage to property; B. Donalson, SO.