Bainbridge Public Safety incident reports:
- May 28: Bainbridge Public Safety investigators caught three juveniles trying to take the keys to an ATV parked at a business on S. Wheat Avenue. Two of the juveniles were detained, one of them was released and another turned over to the Department of Juvenile Justice.
- May 26: Residence on the 1700 block of S. Washington Street was broken into, no items taken
- May 26: welder and torch reported missing from a vehicle parked on the 1900 block of S. West Street
- May 24: purse reported missing from a vehicle parked outside a business on West Shotwell Street in downtown Bainbridge
- May 24: 15″ Dell laptop computer and DVD player reported missing from a residence on the 500 block of West Broughton Street
- May 22: Purse and bank bag reported taken from a vehicle parked at a business on Calhoun Street
- May 22: two white wooden porch chairs reported missing from residence on Bainbridge Street
- May 21: lawnmower reported missing on 700 block of South Collier Street
- May 18: lawnmower reported missing on the 1000 block of Culbreth Street
Recent incident reports from the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office:
- ON MAY 29, 2014, SGT. WILLIAMSON RESPONDED TO LAKESIDE LANE IN REFERENCE TO A THEFT. COMPLAINANT STATED THAT HE WAS GOING TO PUT UP CAMERAS.
- ON MAY 26, 2014, DEP. KINES RESPONDED TO FAWN DRIVE IN REFERENCE TO AN ENTERING AUTO. NOTHING WAS TAKEN FROM EITHER VEHICLE BUT THEY HAD BEEN RUMMAGED THRU.
- ON MAY 26, 2014, DEP. KINES SPOKE WITH COMPLAINANT IN REFERENCE TO A THEFT OF FUEL FROM BISHOPS. CASE TURNED OVER TO INV. ROBERTS.
- ON MAY 25, 2014 INV. DAVIDSON RESPONDED TO MARGARET GAINES ROAD IN REFERENCE TO A BURGLARY THE PREVIOUS DAY. INV. DAVIDSON TURNED THE CASE OVER TO INV. WALTON.
- ON MAY 25, 2014, DEP. EDMOND RESPONDED TO THE BRINSON BRIDGE BOAT LANDING IN REFERENCE TO AN ENTERING AUTO INVOLVING A GPS SYSTEM AND BOAT PADDLES BEING TAKEN. CASE WAS TURNED OVER TO INV. WALTON.
- ON MAY 24, 2014, DEP. LONG MET RESPONDED TO PENELOPE DRIVE IN REFERENCE TO AN ENTERING AUTO. CASE TURNED OVER TO INV. DAVIDSON.
- ON MAY 24, 2014, CAPT. LAMBERT RESPONDED A FIELD ON HUTCHINSON FERRY ROAD IN REFERENCE TO STOLEN SPAN WIRE. CASE TURNED OVER TO INVESTIGATIONS.
- ON MAY 24, 2014, SGT. BENNETT AND OTHER DEPUTIES WERE DISPATCHED TO 500 BLOCK of OLD PELHAM ROAD IN REFERENCE TO A BURGLARY INVOLVING CASH, JEWELRY, AND AN IPOD. CASE TURNED OVER TO INV. DAVIDSON.
- ON MAY 23, 2014, SGT. WILLIAMSON RESPONDED TO THE 1500 BLOCK OF FACEVILLE HWY. IN REFERENCE TO A THEFT INVOLVING A GOLD WATCH AND OTHER ITEMS.
- ON MAY 23, 2014, DEP. EDMOND MADE CONTACT WITH RANDY STEWART ON MAN HOLE ROAD DUE TO A DRUG COMPLAINT THAT INV. DONALSON RECEIVED ON HIM. AFTER RANDY ADMITTED TO HAVING WEED, HE WAS TAKEN INTO CUSTODY AND TRANSPORTED TO THE S.O. TO BE INTERVIEWED BY INV. DONALSON. HE WAS LATER ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE.
Editor’s Note: We do not report the details of domestic incidents, which often affect children, due to their sensitive nature. In general, we do not report the names of crime victims or their exact address, in an effort to protect their privacy.