The following arrests and citations, occurring between May 20 and May 21, 2014, were reported by the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office:
- Derius Raoule Green, 24, 2445 Fowlstown Road, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge possession of marijuana with intent to distribute; S. Hughes, SO;
- Austin Eugene Gunn, 18, no address listed, burglary; walk-in, SO;
- Delores Nelson Hicks, 75, 1584 Wilcox Road, Moultrie, Ga., deposit account fraud; V. Edmond, SO;
- Burgess Antwan Palmer, 39, 166 Pine Ridge Road, Bainbridge, probation violation-original charge driving on a suspended license; PSO Walker, BPS;
- Mark Allen Robinson, 37, 2373 Mary Ingles Highway, Dover, Ky., burglary; William McNabb, SO;
- Khiry Xavier Valentine, 22, 170 Arnold Road, Bainbridge, parole violation-original charge possession of cocaine with intent to distribute; T. Posey, Georgia Board of Pardons and Parole.
This post does not include the 5/21 arrests from Bainbridge Public Safety, including a suspect who was charged in a fatal shooting. We will include those arrests in Thursday’s report.
Format: Name of person charged, age, address, city, charges; Arresting Officer, Arresting Agency