House Fire in Bainbridge (Friday)

By | September 30, 2016

Bainbridge Public Safety responded to a house fire on West Street in Bainbridge Friday around lunchtime. According to Bainbridge Public Safety Chief Jerry Carter, the fire started in the kitchen of the home when someone left the stove unattended. There were no reported injuries.

BPS, Decatur County Fire and Rescue, City of Bainbridge, and Grady EMS were on scene. The damage was mainly contained to the kitchen, but there was smoke damage throughout the home.

image



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *