Here’s your southwest Georgia area news roundup for Friday, February 24, 2017:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Thursday, February 23, 2017
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Advance in-person voting for the Decatur County Board of Education’s called special election for its renewal of the one-cent Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax for education-related capital projects begins on Monday, Feb. 27.
- THOMASVILLE, GA (WALB) – Caught on Camera, surveillance photos show three suspects robbing a convenience store in Thomasville at gunpoint.
- OCILLA, GA (WALB) – After over 11 years of investigation, an arrest has been made in the Tara Grinstead case.
- VALDOSTA, GA (VALDOSTA TODAY) – On Thursday, February 23 at S.L. Mason Elementary School, an 11 year old male juvenile was arrested for Possession of a Firearm on School Property.
- APALACHICOLA, Fla. (WCTV) — Guilty on all counts; that verdict coming down Thursday night for former Leon County Schools Administrator Paul Byrd.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.
- NEWS: Kindergarten Registration Approaching, Thomasville Rose Festival, Arrest Reports and More
- Dr. Linda Lumpkin Retiring from DCBOE; Board Invites Public to a Reception in Her Honor
- NEWS: Arrest Reports, Miller County Inmate Escapes, GBI Investigating Injured Woman in Burning Home and More
- BREAKING: Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Shotwell Street