Here’s your southwest Georgia area news roundup for Monday, February 13, 2017:
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – Bainbridge and Decatur County arrest reports for Friday, February 10, 2017
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (SOWEGALIVE) – According to the National Weather Service in Tallahassee, southwest Georgia could be in for another bout of bad weather.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – On Tuesday evening, Bainbridge Public Safety held its annual awards banquet.
- BAINBRIDGE, GA (POST SEARCHLIGHT) – Antonio Demarquis Glenn was officially indicted by the Decatur County Grand Jury Tuesday for the murders of Quentieria Knight and Marcus Bell. Glenn was initially arrested by the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office on April 30, 2016 for the murder of Knight.
- CRISP CO., GA (WALB) – The Crisp County Sheriff’s Office has charged one person in connection to a shooting that happened Saturday around 6:15 p.m. in the 3500 block of Highway 280 East in Crisp County.
- JACKSON CO., Fla. (WCTV) — The Jackson County Sheriff’s Office is investigation a double homicide.
- JACKSON COUNTY, Fla. (WTXL) – One man is in custody after a family came home to an unknown suspect inside.
- ALBANY, GA (WALB) – Two men found guilty of stealing from Second Harvest Food bank will be sentenced Monday.
As always, you can hear these news stories and more on the Sack Lunch Show, weekdays from 10 – Noon.
- NEWS: Former Meigs Mayor Sentenced, Lee County Student Arrested for SnapChat Threat, Arrest Reports and More
- NEWS: BPS Makes Massive Drug Bust, Still No Answers on Missing Toddler in Albany, Arrest Reports and More
- NEWS: ESPLOST Renewed, Sunday Alcohol Sales in Thomasville, Miller County Sheriff Will Go to Runoff, Lowndes Bus Driver DUI and More
- NEWS: Miller County Students Protest for Principal, 80 Percent of GA’s Blueberries Destroyed by Freeze, Arrest Reports and More